Fall 2020 Registration Dates
- Fall 2020 courses will begin on Friday, August 21, 2020.
- Online and on-campus registration will take place between June 8, 2020 – August 20, 2020.
- Registration will open on following schedule:
- Monday, June 8, 2020 – Priority Registration opens for all continuing JSCC students
- Monday, June 15, 2020 – Registration opens for new JSCC students
- Schedule Adjustment Period (Add/Drop): August 21, 2020 – August 27, 2020
- Last day to register/drop/add: August 27, 2020
Important Notes about Payment for Classes
- Students are expected to pay all tuition and fees at the time of registration. Students can expect to be dropped at any time from all classes due to non-payment of tuition and fees.
- Financial Aid will pay only for those courses that are required for the degree the student is pursuing.
- For information about dropping/withdrawing from classes after August 21, 2020 and receiving a refund, see the Prorated Refund Schedule.
Enrollment Services Hours of Operation
TBA – Summer Hours are to be announced.
Senior Adult Registration
Tuition can be waived only one time per course. Same day payment required.
Dual Enrollment / Accelerated Students
Click here for Dual Enrollment and Accelerated High School registration days and times.
New Student Orientation
Students are strongly encouraged to attend New Student Orientation. Students will gain vital knowledge regarding the following services: Library, Campus Police, Student Records, Financial Aid, Graduation, and Student Organizations. Students will also have an opportunity to meet with an academic advisor, ask questions, and gain knowledge regarding their field of interest. Click here for dates and times.